Super Fluffy Keto Pancakes
These pancakes are so good! They're super fluffy, and free from added-sugar and gluten. You can easily make them vegan by substituting the eggs for a vegan-egg replacement.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 mins
Servings: 6 Pancakes
- 1 cup Almond Flour You can also use ground almonds.
- 4 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder Normal baking powder normally contains things like maize starch, which increases the carb content.
- 2-5 tbsp erythritol or xylitol You could also use stevia or monk fruit. If you have a dog, do not use xylitol. Vary quantity based on sweetness of the sweetener you're using.
- 6 large eggs To make the recipe vegan, use a vegan egg replacement.
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond or Coconut milk Check your milks for rice, and maltodextrin. Do not use Alpro coconut milk as it contains rice. Sainsbury's and Aldi's almond milk contains maltodextrin so avoid them.
- 2 tsp cinnamon Optional
- Frozen or fresh berries
- Bacon with sugar-free maple syrup
- Butter with sugar-free maple syrup
Grease and then preheat a frying pan or skillet, on a low to medium heat.
Add all the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine.
Add in the eggs/egg replacement, and milk, and whisk thoroughly.
To cook the pancakes pour some of the batter into the preheated frying pan/skillet, and then cook for 2-3 minutes, on each side, ensuring the pancakes are a golden brown.
Once cooked, you can either eat them immediately or allow them to cool and store in the fridge. You can also freeze them for up to 2 months, in an air tight freezer safe container.